Various Topics

Friday, May 05, 2006

Accomplishment

Returning to school after almost twenty years has been a good accomplishment for me. After taking this big step, I fell more motivated about my future and am looking forward to complete my studies. The year 2006, will be very significant because I finally followed up with my goal of enrolling in the University. The semester is over, and I still can not believe that I did OK, regardless of all my daily demands. The Rhe/Comp 306 class, was a good choice, I learned a lot of new concepts and got a fair amount of practice. I like the fact that it was a small class, because we all got more individualized attention. During my vacations I will be taking a class titled: How to speak in front of the public. The material of one of my previous essays will come very handy for this future class. During this brake I hoping to review the concepts that I learned during the semester and continue working in improving my writing. I do appreciate the school benefit that the university offers to all its employees and I planning to get the most of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Audra said...

Congratulations on getting back into school, and good luck with your class this summer!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home