Various Topics

Friday, April 28, 2006

Rhet/Comp 306Q

This class has given me new insights about how to write a document.
I realize that writing is not a simple thing to do, but it requires practice and knowing how to use the right techniques. This class had been very helpful for me, and I am glad I had the opportunity to take it this year. I enjoyed the class even though I must confess that I encountered few personal difficulties.

After some many years of being away from school, this school experience has become kind of challenging because of a considerable adjustment I had to make. Anyway, I believed on a popular saying is that says: " nothing comes easy" almost everyting worth it to get requires of some type of effort or sacrifice to achive it.
In spite of eveything, I am still very interested in keep on learning and specially in learning how to write better.
For some people like me it takes them some more time to master those skills.
I am hopping to take subsequently classes and hopefully with the time and experience I will become more skilled in writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home