Various Topics

Friday, March 31, 2006

Research Experience

After we got familiarized to the library resources, we were given a list of important topics to select for our future research paper. Each of the students wrote the top three preferred topics in a category of importance. After our instructor took time to review our selections, she formed groups matching our preference. The selection ranged from current and popular topics that have made news in our county and around the world. The choice was not easy because I became interested in more than one topic. I try to become informed and keep up with the current events because I understand the importance of the news.
However I must confess, that even with this good intention, there are times when I get behind and become misinformed. For me this research paper became an important tool to become somehow acquainted with these popular topics. The preparation of the research paper and the presentation of the debate allow us an important exposure to these topics that turned to become a great educational opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home